技术讨论
[魔法巫师] Discord 公告转载 - 2023/3/22
Plantegg_

[魔法巫师] Discord 公告转载 - 2023/3/22

Plantegg_ 于 2023-3-22 11:07 ( 1年前 ) 发表在 [讨论] 分类。 [复制链接] [只看楼主] [打印]
1071 0
本贴模组名片
魔法巫师 (Hexerei)
[h1=简介][ban:title_menu]欢迎来到 Hexerei!你的巫师之旅从一口小小的混合锅开始,通过调制各种神秘物品,深入探索 Hexerei 为你创造的魔法世界。踏过阴暗的柳树沼泽,探访古老的巫师村庄。阅读影之书,潜心学习巫术知识。种植草药,建造自己的巫师工坊。蜡烛不再是手搓,以线为芯、在混..
本帖最后由 QQ酱517869 于 2023-3-22 11:21 编辑

概要
魔法巫师作者 JoeFoxe 于 2022 年 10 月在 Discord 发布公告称,他与宝库猎人团队达成合作,会暂时搁置魔法巫师的开发。
五个月的漫长等待后,JoeFoxe 在今天(3 月 22 日)发布了新公告,提到马上恢复魔法巫师的开发工作,并透露了这几个月间的一些生活细节。

翻译对照
原文链接戳我

Hello everyone! It has been even longer since the last update and many might think I have abandoned the project but this is my baby and I always think about ways of improving it. Over the past months I have been working on the Vault Hunters team and working very hard learning and expanding my knowledge to be able to work even harder and make even better products. Unfortunately the past couple months I have had an ulcer in my intestines which has been very impactful on my mental and physical health. I also moved across the country twice within those past two months which has also been quite impactful on my mental health and made it quite hard to heal this ulcer with care.

- 大家好!距离上次更新已经过去了更长的时间,许多人可能认为我已经放弃了这个项目,但魔法巫师就像是我的孩子,我一直在思考改进它的方法。在过去的几个月里,我一直致力于 Vault Hunters 团队,努力学习和扩展我的知识,以便能够更加努力地工作,创作更好的作品。不幸的是,在过去的几个月里,肠道溃疡对我的身心健康造成了很大影响。在过去的两个月里,我还两次搬家到全国各地,这也对我的心理健康也产生了很大影响,使我很难小心地治愈溃疡。

That being said, I am back! with all that downtime I realized how much I miss doing anything on Hexerei. It really makes me happy and as I can see it makes many many other people happy as well and that is what I love so much about doing this. I still will be working on Vault Hunters at the same time so dont expect me pushing out massive updates all the time again, but I will absolutely be working on both projects.

- 话虽如此,我回来了!经过这么长时间的休息,我意识到我多么怀念在魔法巫师上做的任何事情。这真的让我很开心,正如我所看到的,这也让很多其他人很开心,这就是我非常喜欢做这件事的原因。我仍将同时开发 Vault Hunter,所以不要指望我会再次推出大规模更新,但我绝对会同时致力于这两个项目。

With all this, I have been working on Hexerei for the past bit in secret (mostly) and have fixed MANY bugs, I would say almost all of them that are on the tracker hopefully and added some new things to mess around with as well as some new crow QOL menu options. All of this will be going through testing on my patreon server for the next couple days up to a week and I will be confident enough to release to the public. If you are interested in helping test or just to enjoy a comfy server to play on with friends please consider becoming a patreon at https://www.patreon.com/bePatron?u=65768745 This helps me immensely and I am so very thankful to all of my supporters, while moving my monitor broke and I had to buy a new one and because of all the help from my patreons I was able to get new ones, so thank you very much for allowing me to continue to work on this to my fullest. Not only do you get early access to Hexerei on the patreon server but you also get early access to Malum as well as the server is shared with Sammy; and their amazing community and mod.

- 有了这一切,我在过去的一段时间里一直(基本上)在秘密地研究Hexerei,并修复了许多错误。我想说,几乎所有的错误都在追踪器上。我还添加了各种乱七八糟的东西,以及新的乌鸦 QOL 菜单选项。所有这些都将在接下来的几天到一周内在我的 Patreon 服务器上进行测试,我将有足够的信心向大家公布。如果你有兴趣帮助测试,或者只是想享受一个舒适的服务器和朋友一起玩,请考虑成为一名 Patreon。这对我帮助很大,我非常感谢我的所有支持者。我的显示器坏了,我不得不买一个新的,由于所有赞助者的帮助,我就能够买到新的。因此,我非常感谢你们让我继续全力以赴。您不仅可以在 Patreon 服务器上抢先体验 Hexerei,而且还可以提前访问 Malum,因为服务器与 Sammy 共享;以及他们令人惊叹的社区和模组。

Again, thank you all so very much for sticking with me through these times. I really appreciate all of you and hope you will enjoy what is next to come for Hexerei.

- 再提一次,非常感谢大家在这段时间里一直陪伴着我。我真的很感激你们所有人,希望你们能喜欢接下来的Hexerei。

更多信息
除此之外,JoeFoxe 还发布了一段视频,展示乌鸦的新 GUI。可以看到,新版 GUI 在现有基础上增加了两个侧边栏。
  • 左侧栏添加了一个调节乌鸦交互半径的功能。描述信息翻译:

即这只乌鸦搜索方块、掉落物和村民的半径。

如果你想让乌鸦呆在一定的距离内,不要飞得太远,这个功能很有用。

• 右侧栏添加了一个物品白名单,可以设置乌鸦能收割何种作物。描述信息翻译:
    切换乌鸦状态时,可右击将可收割的方块列入它的白名单中。
    如果乌鸦的白名单不是空的,它将只会收割白名单中有的方块。

最后希望作者快快好起来,感谢他对模组的付出~
”别忘了乌鸦最喜欢的食物是混合种子!“

:P