技术讨论
VMW管理组关于VMW处理方案的公告(第四号) ...
InquestiorMai

VMW管理组关于VMW处理方案的公告(第四号)

InquestiorMai 于 2023-6-21 10:37 ( 10月前 ) 发表在 [讨论] 分类。 [复制链接] [只看楼主] [打印]
1105 3
本贴模组名片
现代战争方块化 (Modern Warfare Cubed)
[h1=? 简介]Modern Warfare Cubed 是由 Paneedah 领导开发的 Vic's Modern Warfare 弃坑续作。重写并优化了基于 Vic's Modern Warfare 的代码。整个模组将经历三个阶段:错误修复 - > 功能修整 - > 制作新功能模组提供了精美的枪械模型,丰富..
MC百科VMW管理组

MC百科VMW编辑组

关于VMW及其续作的处理方案的公告(致Paneedah先生的一封信)

第四号

Dear Mr Paneedah
First of all, allow me to congratulate MWC on its growing success.
I believe you have not forgotten me. As you know, I am the administrator and judge of the MC百科(MCMOD.CN) VMW management team. Please forgive my previous rudeness, as my improper use of words has caused displeasure to developers including you. Please forgive me! To get to the point, the management team has made great contributions to popularizing VMW play in Chinese Mainland before the VMW has stopped. Today, as the Spiritual successor of VMW, MWC has made great contributions to the Minecraft MOD community and is likely to become one of the most outstanding gun modules since Flan, VMW and technology gun. Meng Haoran once said, "端居耻圣明"("Being idle, I feel ashamed in not serving His Majesty.") Now, the management team is willing to continue to do their bit for MWC. Therefore, we hope to obtain your authorization and support for the following matters:
1、 The management team hopes to obtain the Simplified Chinese translation rights from MWC. During the VMW period, the management team translated for VMW. The translation of the management team was different from the mainstream version (i18n) in Chinese Mainland at that time. On the basis of critically absorbing the translation, we deeply combined the original meaning, strictly standardized the format of the translated name, and corrected the obvious errors in the mainstream version. You can see that nearly 80% of VMW translations in MC百科(MCMOD.CN) are self translated by management teams and unpaid editors. We are confident in continuing to translate MWC into a comprehensive, elegant, beautiful, literary, and accurate translation. You can rest assured of our translation skills. Personally speaking, I have lived in a British English environment since I was young, and English is equivalent to a second language for me.
2、 The management team hopes to obtain exclusive reprinting rights from MWC on MCBBS. Today's VMW removal post was released by the management team, which has contributed to the popularization of the final version of VMW3.0 in Chinese Mainland and won the recommendation rating of MCBBS. With the help of Mr Koud_Wind, the aesthetic issue of the removal post has also been resolved. MCBBS is the largest unofficial Minecraft player community in Chinese Mainland, and its influence is unparalleled in China. The management team hopes to receive your authorization so that we can reprint MWC on MCBBS.
3、 Please allow the management team to stop illegal activities related to MWC. During the VMW era, there were many behaviors of group chat and video dissemination of VMW internal beta files. This is not the worst, and even worse, module files that impersonate the author or have been modified by walking are not labeled. At that time, when the management team dissuaded, it was often questioned that there was no authorization from the module author. I am concerned that MWC may also experience this situation, so I hope to obtain your authorization for this issue.
4、 The management team is expected to hold a meeting within 7 days to discuss the VMW and MWC processing plans. After discussing the results, we will send the discussion results to you via email, hoping to receive your suggestions.
Sir, we all share a common ideal and goal - to contribute to the warm community of Minecraft through our own efforts. Personally, I believe that perseverance, hard work, openness, and sharing are the four core spirits of Minecraft and the fundamental reason why this game has been thriving since its release. Chairman Mao, a great man in China, once said, "Serve the People", which is the working policy of Chinese public officials and Party members; For Minecraft players, I believe our policy should be the same, that is, "Serve the Player". This is why VMW has become an old firearms module and MWC is thriving. The management team is confident in adhering to this policy and striving for MWC Chinese players, Minecraft Chinese players, and Minecraft spirit.
Looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely
Salute
MC百科(MCMOD.CN) VMW Management Team Administrator "InquestiorMai"
June 21, 2023, Western calendar(本信件英文版本由MCTF翻译)
尊敬的Mr Paneedah:
首先请允许我为MWC的蒸蒸日上致以祝贺。
我相信您一定没有忘记我,如您所知,我是MC百科VMW管理组管理员裁判官。请原谅我之前的无礼,因为我的用词不当给您在内的开发人员带来了不悦,请原谅!言归正传,在VMW还没有停更时,管理组就为在中国大陆地区普及VMW玩法做出了巨大贡献。在今天,MWC——作为VMW的精神续作,继往开来,为Minecraft MOD社区做出巨大贡献,有可能成为继Flan,VMW和科技枪等模组以来最为优秀的枪械模组之一。孟浩然云:“端居耻圣明。”如今,管理组愿意继续为MWC尽微薄之力。因此,我们希望就以下事项获得您的授权和支持:
一、管理组希望获得MWC的简体中文翻译权。在VMW时期,管理组就为VMW进行翻译。管理组的译本与当时中国大陆地区主流译本(i18n)并不同,我们在批判吸收该译本的基础上,深入结合原文本意,并严格规范化译名格式,以及修正主流译本中存在的明显错误。您可以看到,现在MC百科里VMW的翻译里近80%都是管理组及无偿编辑者自行翻译的。我们有信心继续为MWC译出大、雅、美,文学性与准确性集一体的译文。您可以完全放心我们的翻译水平。以我本人来讲,我从小就生活在英式英语的环境里,英语对于我来说相当于第二语言。
二、管理组希望获得MWC在MCBBS上的独家转载权。当今VMW的搬运帖就是由管理组发布的,该搬运帖为VMW3.0最后版本在中国大陆地区的普及做出了一定贡献,并获得了MCBBS的推荐评级。在Koud_Wind先生的帮助下,该搬运帖的美观性问题也得以解决。MCBBS是中国大陆地区最大的非官方Minecraft玩家社区,其影响力在中国可谓是无人可及。管理组希望得到您的授权,让我们能够在MCBBS上转载MWC。
三、请求您允许管理组有权制止关于MWC的违法行为。在VMW时期,就存在许多群聊和视频传播VMW内测版文件的行为。这并不是最恶劣的,更有甚者,冒充作者或者散步修改过的模组文件并不予标注。在当时管理组劝阻时,经常会被质疑没有模组作者的授权。我担心MWC可能也会发生如此情况,因此就此问题希望得到您的授权。
四、管理组预计在7日内,开会讨论VMW和MWC处理方案,讨论出结果以后,我们会将讨论结果通过邮箱发给您,希望能够得到您的建议。
先生,我们都有一个共同的理想和奋斗目标——那就是以我们自己的努力为Minecraft这个温暖的社区做出我们的贡献,我个人认为,坚持、拼搏、开放、共享,是Minecraft的四大核心精神,也是这款游戏自发行以来长盛不衰的根本原因。中国的伟人毛主席有一句话,叫“为人民服务”,这是中国的公职人员和党员的工作方针;而对于Minecraft玩家的我们来说,我认为我们的方针应该与此相同,即“为玩家服务”,这是VMW成为老牌枪械模组和MWC蒸蒸日上的原因,管理组有信心坚守这个方针,为MWC中国玩家、为Minecraft中国玩家、为Minecraft精神而奋斗。
期待您的回信。
此致
敬礼
MC百科VMW管理组管理员裁判官
西历2023年6月21日

点评

你如果能把二做好,截图给我看,我自然不会管你  发表于 2023-6-21 11:19
发表于 2023-6-21 10:37:08 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

回复 | 举报

该帖共收到 7 条回复!
Koud_Wind
本帖最后由 QQ酱60666 于 2023-6-21 12:03 编辑